LTZ Wood Grain Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about sending the standard one I put in to this place to have wood grain applied that matches the rest of the Denali. Then I'll have the funcitonality, and the looks.

http://www.vcfinishes.com/

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I know there is a kit with a woodgrain overlay meant for the funtional cupholers to improve the look!

Last edited:

luvmychevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anybody find the part number for this?? I'm looking too. Nice mod to spruce up the 'hoe.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know the p/n, but you see them on eBay all the time. You should be able to pick one up there pretty cheap.

TX LTZHoe 07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this it? I am looking for this part as well...wife says she has to have it. LOL.

20811675 is the part number I came up with. Does it come with the cup holder and "ashtray" sections?

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this it? I am looking for this part as well...wife says she has to have it. LOL.

20811675 is the part number I came up with. Does it come with the cup holder and "ashtray" sections?

That part is integrated all into one piece.

Hey, this is my 1,000th post! Haha.

ckylesworld

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have it and would like to switch it for the black open style. Mine is scratched up and dosent have much room to keep stuff. Anyone got one for sale? or have an ebay link for one? I cant seem to find what they call it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia