2017 PPV NEW MEMBER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ezytrappin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum, recently purchased 17 Tahoe ppv just hoping this forum still active just need help getting my truck together has a center console but nothing is hooked up I managed to find one connector to hook up for 1 cigarette lighter I’m thinking find a junk yard or parts car and find harnesses to tie into don’t really care for heated seats just want all usb hookup. Going to go with aftermarket radio for CarPlay I would switch to upgrade to io6 but considering time and $$ I just don’t want to do it so I’m fine with going after market. Going to cut off 3rd cat TRUE dual it and probably put some black widow race venoms on it. And gotta find some factory Tahoe rims. I will keep these though I like them just don’t want to really be to “fed” Any pointers family?

Attachments

• IMG_3448.jpeg
    IMG_3448.jpeg
    581.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4919.jpeg
    IMG_4919.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 37

thegrunter

Reaction score
I assume a PPV is an old police car. What did the center console look like when you got it? I assume it's not there because they install all the computer and electronics.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assume a PPV is an old police car. What did the center console look like when you got it? I assume it's not there because they install all the computer and electronics.
This is one version of a console for a K2 Tahoe. I actually snagged this one at auction for $5. New but unboxed.

IMG_8521.jpeg

OP
OP
E

Ezytrappin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They ripped police console out and dealer I bought it from had put the center console you see in it now, I pulled it back out thinking I could just plug everything up but wires are cut harnesses etc so it’s going to be a headache and a lot of hunting lol. I did manage to hook one cig lighter up so have power going into just have to find harness

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to the forum, recently purchased 17 Tahoe ppv just hoping this forum still active just need help getting my truck together has a center console but nothing is hooked up I managed to find one connector to hook up for 1 cigarette lighter I’m thinking find a junk yard or parts car and find harnesses to tie into don’t really care for heated seats just want all usb hookup. Going to go with aftermarket radio for CarPlay I would switch to upgrade to io6 but considering time and $$ I just don’t want to do it so I’m fine with going after market. Going to cut off 3rd cat TRUE dual it and probably put some black widow race venoms on it. And gotta find some factory Tahoe rims. I will keep these though I like them just don’t want to really be to “fed” Any pointers family?

Nice start.

Wow cloth seats in a PPV don't see that every day.

I would’ve been ok with that but I have an impala ppv also that has the police console still in it so my Tahoe having a civilian console I love it cause I can rest my arm

Welcome! Share a pic or few of the Malibu.

OP
OP
E

Ezytrappin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow cloth seats in a PPV don't see that every day.

Welcome! Share a pic or few of the Malibu.
08 impala ppv I literally bought this one with profit from dogecoin when it surged so I’ll never sale♥️

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    462.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    573.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3263.jpeg
    IMG_3263.jpeg