LTZ door trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TinyTot2

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got my moldings in today and I might have lucked out. They said they were going to be all different colors and I got 3 that match and 1 red.

My 07 Tahoe is Silver Berch and of the 4 they sent me, 3 look real close and might be a match for my tahoe but I'm not sure. I know GM stoped making that color in 2010 and went with Sheer Silver Metallic. Is there a big difference in the 2 colors? My body shop said it would be $200 to paint all 4 and install. I want to save some money and know I will have to get the red one painted but do you think i can use these and not paint them or is there a way to find out for sure about the color?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I got my moldings in today and I might have lucked out. They said they were going to be all different colors and I got 3 that match and 1 red.

My 07 Tahoe is Silver Berch and of the 4 they sent me, 3 look real close and might be a match for my tahoe but I'm not sure. I know GM stoped making that color in 2010 and went with Sheer Silver Metallic. Is there a big difference in the 2 colors? My body shop said it would be $200 to paint all 4 and install. I want to save some money and know I will have to get the red one painted but do you think i can use these and not paint them or is there a way to find out for sure about the color?

honestly, i would just paint all of them. If they are knew, chances are they are the new color. Unless you can put them on, and if they don't match, they will paint them on the vehicle for the same price. But then your out a vehicle for a day or so...

OP
OP
T

TinyTot2

Reaction score

Are you sure those aren't Gold Mist? It can gleam a tad silver in different lighting. I was supposed to get 3 gold mist and 1 red, but ended up with all different colors.

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They dont look gold to me at all. They have them listed as grey but I don't know.

I'm going to my body shop today to see what they say. I will let you know later today.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly, i would just paint all of them. If they are knew, chances are they are the new color. Unless you can put them on, and if they don't match, they will paint them on the vehicle for the same price. But then your out a vehicle for a day or so...

X2. Paint all of them. Sheer silver is a lot lighter in color than silver birch.

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did not match, so I'm getting all 4 painted. Will post some pics on Fri or Sat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heavychevyvito