Loosing more and more MPG!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigshawn

Reaction score
If you took the light machine gun out that might help with weight plus i don't thinks it's legal. I tried putting a turret with a 50cal on mine and the atf stopped:cool:o_O

Screenshot_20200715-010447.png

Bigshawn

Reaction score
Yeah @Jolly Roger i know what you mean, i think if i lived in a city right now i would be carrying all the time. There just letting these people terrorize everything and everyone. Might have to weld up a big V plow on the yukon. :driver::emotions133::flamingdevil:

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I skimmed this thread pretty quickly so forgive me if you got an answer on this. I had a P0446 on an 03 Suburban that was caused by the tank pressure sensor. Found it with a good scan tool after watching this video.

You can test it with a meter but it ain’t easy to get to on an SUV.

Also, I get 13.5 average with my stock 13 suburban doing mixed city and highway driving.

OP
OP
Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have this Torque lite loaded and I haven't a clue of what Im doing. I played around with some gauges and went for a drive.
What gauges should I load?
I did a 0-60 in 8.3 seconds.:rolleyes:...pretty sure I can do better though.