Looking for OEM 20" LTZ wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdahew

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Morning, I have been haveing the hardest time locating a full set of 20” OEM LTZ 20" wheels for an ‘08 model LT Tahoe. Must be in good condition.. I've been on Ebay and other wheel websites. If anyone is looking to sell there wheels please let me know.

you can email me any pic of wheels you are trying to sell
[email protected]

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I will be selling mine in December for a real nice price.
$1000, best condition possible with no issues whatsoever, one tire have abour 95% tread, two have about 85% tread and the last one about 70% tread. TPMS inlcuded.
Shoot me a PM if you want more info....

07whitehoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have mine that I wouldnt mind gettin rid of. I will go out tomorrow clean them up and take some pics for ya so you can see what we are working with. Not sure what it would cost to ship and what not though. Let me know a good place to send the pics to. Hope this helps some.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy I work with was just tryin to sell me his like a day or 2 ago since he's takin em off for the winter, I'll see what he wants for em Monday and try and get a pic or 2 of em, I know the rims are in great shape but I haven't looked at the tires recently

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnimalMother