Looking for a Toyota Pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Here is pics of the EMU rear springs for the 3" lift on this truck and the new bushings and the u-bolts, the original fabric floor mats, the OE air cleaner housing assembly, the original chrome grill and the roof racks for the topper on the back.

20220816_113729.jpg

20220816_113733.jpg

20220816_113739.jpg

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Put on the OE air cleaner housing and did quiet down about half but still has too much "rumble" for her. I asked the original owner if he had an aftermarket muffler on it since he never included that info in the truck description on CL. He said is stock exhaust but I have to admit is noisy. I crawled under there and inspected exhaust from front to rear. I also checked the cat conv shield for loose and all was tight and no holes/leaks. I listened to the muffler with her goosing the accel pedal and you can hear the noise she is talking about. IMO, the baffles are suspect. It is all original under there, which is common here in the PNW with no rust. She is gonna drive it and if she cannot live with the noise, I will get the system replaced. I mean, after all, it has 183k miles on it.

By the way, @Fless and @iamdub, the spare tire is 3 years old and is the same as the oversize tires on the rig. Good to go.

Did you expect anything less from me?

Last edited:

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TOYOTA !!! Haha yeah I am going to try one myself I just ordered a 2023 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium to see how I like it. Might not suit me due to it being slightly backward in the technology department. HEATED STEERING WHEEL NOT AVAILABLE ON A 4RUNNER COME ON MAN

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sorry I did not update this thread. We sold the Toyota truck. She just hated climbing in and out of the lifted truck and dealing with the rock sliders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts