lifted,leveled or lowered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Rig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does leveling it cause the fluid reading to be off? When I check the oil in my sloped driveway it reads overfilled, but its perfect on level ground.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock works for me.

Yeah, I'm not messing with the suspension on my '23 Denali. It looks and rides great as-is. I'll continue to look forward to seeing what others do re: lifting/lowering their trucks, but am otherwise going to sit this one out.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like staying lifted. I can see traffic ahead and anticipate making a lane change before anyone catches on. That way I'm ahead of the curve and can avoid being stuck.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw what looked to be like a 6" lift on a Yukon (non-AT4) the other day...was not a fan.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw what looked to be like a 6" lift on a Yukon (non-AT4) the other day...was not a fan.
That's too much for a newer Yukon. They're not made for that anymore. No one wants a 60k+ SUV to ride like a truck, I sure wouldn't.

Last edited:

EducatorDan

Reaction score
I think if you're going to raise or lower the truck seems best to start with something that doesn't already have factory magnaride or air ride. Truthfully I kinda shake my head at the guys around here who mess with the fancy factory suspensions and then have a million questions about trying to make the truck ride like nothing happened.

Personally I like lowered just a a bit but then I miss the GM B-body station wagons of yore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz