Leveled Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am curious as to why you need to add front strut spacers in the first place. Being an Escalade, I thought that it has the Z55 suspension and automatically levels through the air shocks in the rear.
You are correct but as you said the Z95 mad ride with the auto level control only affects the rear suspension. And in fact it gives the truck a slight rake as that’s what GM programmed them to do which makes the rear sit higher. It’s more especially noticeable that it’s leveled on the regular wheel base SUVS. That’s why a lot of guys use a kit upfront to bring it up a tad. I did the same but my suspension is different than his on my GMT800. Unfortunately I don’t have a solution for his problem.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct but as you said the Z95 mad ride with the auto level control only affects the rear suspension. And in fact it gives the truck a slight rake as that’s what GM programmed them to do which makes the rear sit higher. It’s more especially noticeable that it’s leveled on the regular wheel base SUVS. That’s why a lot of guys use a kit upfront to bring it up a tad. I did the same but my suspension is different than his on my GMT800. Unfortunately I don’t have a solution for his problem.
Interesting perspective. My 07 with the Z55 suspension sits perfectly level without any mods to the front end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700