Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firetrout

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks Great, do you think you can clear 35's? The 35x11.5r20 is just a bit wider and taller.
I think it’s probable. It looks like I have about about 1” from contacting anything at full lock all the way around…..I am also on stock rims. might be worth a test fit if you can work that out.

ccolley68

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stock wheels with 285/60R/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 2” RC lift, 2.25” BORA wheel spacers to get the negative offset I was looking for.
Man, I absolutely love the look of this. I have read all 57 pages of this thread. I have a ‘23 Yukon AT4 and what you have done here is basically exactly what I am going for. Little lift, wider tires, and a little wider stance. I have my install on Wednesday, 2.5” RC lift, 1.25” spacers. Sticking with stock wheels and tires for now strictly in the interest of not spending so much. And I have 12k miles on my stock tires (275/60/20) so figure I will just keep running them til they need to be replaced. The 305/55/20 is I think what will go with, roughly the same height tire as stock, just wider. May go 285/60/20 like you have though. It looks absolutely awesome.

I’ll post up some before and after once I get mine done.

This thread was an awesome resource to see some looks and configurations y’all have done to get ideas. I didn’t want to go huge, and wanted to keep my stock wheels and just go as big and wide as I could on those with the 2.5” lift. Almost went 3.5”, but thought that might be too big, and it’s $1k more from RC.

WIFFLEHOUSE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks amazing!
Rubbing hard with that setup?? I’ve trimmed quite a bit with more lift and less tire
Thank you!

Definitely did my fair share of trimming, but I didn’t think it was too crazy. Lots of good info in these threads to help me out. I think I’m done with trimming, but I won’t know til wife drives it and tells me something is broken

WIFFLEHOUSE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How is the ride with the links? Is it firmer? How much lift did you get?
The ride feels fine. I’d say near stock. At slow speeds (creeping through a parking lot), I feel the MT tires, but on the Highway, I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t too loud or rough. Lane assist works fine. I measured 2” of lift. Gained another inch with the bigger tire. 3” total

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ride feels fine. I’d say near stock. At slow speeds (creeping through a parking lot), I feel the MT tires, but on the Highway, I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t too loud or rough. Lane assist works fine. I measured 2” of lift. Gained another inch with the bigger tire. 3” total

Thanks, Suburban looks perfect. I wish my wife would let me do that to her Tahoe.

I have 35" tires on my Trailboss and I put one tire next to the Tahoe to see how much lift it would take to clear them and she saw it and said NO!!

I want to maybe do 1" lift for it. I already have some 20" black Trailboss Replicas and Falken AT3W tires to put on it. I am waiting until after the holidays to put them on.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I have some space in the garage, I'm going to see if my spare wheel will fit, or will I need to shave off more inner bumper to make it fit. I'm currently running 33's, but I wanted to go with 35 Gladiator X-Comp M/T's, which I currently have one fitted on my spare wheel. My current stance is 6'6", which is enough to clear most parking structures, but I really like the look of the Gladiators.

20230509_064342.jpg
20230509_064353.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts