Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAguy68

Reaction score
Love it!! Seems like 35x11.5's are hard to come by. Where did you get them? Also, is that rear bumper and exhaust part of getting a 6.2 now on the Z71??

Z71-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love it!! Seems like 35x11.5's are hard to come by. Where did you get them? Also, is that rear bumper and exhaust part of getting a 6.2 now on the Z71??
They are hard to find for sure. My local tire shop has a set put back. I’m pretty sure the 6.2 Z71 get the dual exhaust. We added it to mine.

fntiger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are hard to find for sure. My local tire shop has a set put back. I’m pretty sure the 6.2 Z71 get the dual exhaust. We added it to mine.
How’d you get a lift on the 6.2 with the adaptive air ride?

RHStansbury

Reaction score
'21 Yukon XL with premium smooth ride suspension, no air or magneride. Rough Country 2" front, 1" rear kit with 275/60r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on stock slt rims

This looks so clean, very well done. How's the clearance? Think you could have snuck the 275/65s in?

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks so clean, very well done. How's the clearance? Think you could have snuck the 275/65s in?
That's funny I never actually checked the clearance with these new tires. Just did and I do not think the larger tire would fit without rubbing. As is at full lock there is maybe 5/8" gap between the tire and liner. I can fit my index finger in there but that's about it. I was fine with removing brackets and using zipties to hold back the liner on the '11 burb but this just wasn't going to fly on the '21, whether anybody knows it was done or not

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's funny I never actually checked the clearance with these new tires. Just did and I do not think the larger tire would fit without rubbing. As is at full lock there is maybe 5/8" gap between the tire and liner. I can fit my index finger in there but that's about it. I was fine with removing brackets and using zipties to hold back the liner on the '11 burb but this just wasn't going to fly on the '21, whether anybody knows it was done or not
Welp…a 5/8” gap would indicate roughly a 1” taller tire could possibly fit, if its the same width (which is a 275/65/20).

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp…a 5/8” gap would indicate roughly a 1” taller tire could possibly fit, if its the same width (which is a 275/65/20).
Yes I think they would fit but if it ends up with maybe say an 1/8" gap they would surely rub if you hit any kind of bump or anything while turning.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I think they would fit but if it ends up with maybe say an 1/8" gap they would surely rub if you hit any kind of bump or anything while turning.
Not necessarily. But yes, will certainly be close for sure, if they do fit.