Lift Kit 6"+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am seriously looking into lift kits. I would like to fit a 34" tire.

Are there any major differences between different brands?

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have done quite a bit of research and I will not be doing a 6+ inch lift.

However, does anyone know if rear shocks from a 88-98 c/k 1500 will fit the mounts on the nnbs trucks?

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...

I am still doing some research and trying to find out more info on the CST lift.

Basically, I do not want to do any cutting or welding. I have read many threads about the Rough Country nnbs 3.5" lift and the Readylift SST 4" lift. I am leaning towards the RC lift but using bilstein 2" lift struts and a 1.5" spacer instead of the 3.5" spacer that comes in the kit. I will then piece together my own rear kit.

If I want it higher, I will do a body lift.

If I end up doing this, I will be using Rough Country's Diff drop brackets as a template and machining some more of them.

My goal is 285/55/22 terra grapplers.

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

I don't mind cutting/trimming plastic, just not sure I want to cut or weld in order to drop the Diff for the 6" kits.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Rancho 3" front knuckles available of you are interested.

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be, I was actually thinking about lifted spindles. PM me your best price.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Not really. It seems that even if I report every spam posted the admins or mods might ban them but the leave the posts up. That might be confusing or a turn off for others. Or maybe they just the search results. Who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM