Help finding a 6" lift for my 2021 tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

annmarie808

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2021 Tahoe 5.3 2wd LT
Hi I am new here. We just recently bought our 2021 Tahoe and want to lift it 6". We live in Hawai'i so options are limited. We can install it ourselves but looking for something besides rough country. We have only heard bad things about them. Looking for fox, bilstein, icon, bulletproof, king. So far I can't find a 6" lift from those brands meant for tahoe. Wondering if anyone has pieced together lifts that are meant for another vehicle but fit the tahoe. I understand it's all 4 struts just trying to see if it's possible.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd start by moving this to "Lifted Suspension" section. You'll get help there.

SavageDad

Reaction score
To my knowledge nobody else makes a 6" setup. Is that exact height a real sticking point for you or would you go lower?

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
2021 Tahoe 5.3 2wd LT
Hi I am new here. We just recently bought our 2021 Tahoe and want to lift it 6". We live in Hawai'i so options are limited. We can install it ourselves but looking for something besides rough country. We have only heard bad things about them. Looking for fox, bilstein, icon, bulletproof, king. So far I can't find a 6" lift from those brands meant for tahoe. Wondering if anyone has pieced together lifts that are meant for another vehicle but fit the tahoe. I understand it's all 4 struts just trying to see if it's possible.
Did you ever find a solution?
I’ve seen and personally used a Silverados front lift for the front half of the lift I pieced together the back with rough country springs and drop brackets and longer shocks with a adjustable panhard bar
I haven’t worked on one as new as yours but u know the front should be the same because my lift came off a 2018 Silverado and shocks off a 2019 at4 mine is a 07

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660