5inch rcx lift on 17s fitment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Deityrider69

Deityrider69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also the 5-6” is essentially the same as the 7.5” so if you wanted to run 35s/37s in the future just throw a 2” leveling kit under the strut or get some lift struts for a 7.5”

The 7.5” is just the 5-6” kit stretched out all components are the same I adjusted mine from 9” to 7.5” down to 5” on my Silverado as she went through her stages…
should i be running hubcentric spacers?

OP
OP
Deityrider69

Deityrider69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also the 5-6” is essentially the same as the 7.5” so if you wanted to run 35s/37s in the future just throw a 2” leveling kit under the strut or get some lift struts for a 7.5”

The 7.5” is just the 5-6” kit stretched out all components are the same I adjusted mine from 9” to 7.5” down to 5” on my Silverado as she went through her stages…
also rough country says This kit is packaged as a leveling kit—raising the front 5” and the rear 4.5” will i need to get spacer on rear to sit even and not sag?

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
also rough country says This kit is packaged as a leveling kit—raising the front 5” and the rear 4.5” will i need to get spacer on rear to sit even and not sag?
No it should be close enough id use the 4.5” springs and if it don’t sit like you like its pretty quick and easy to install a rear coil spring spacer and there cheap on Amazon or eBay

OP
OP
Deityrider69

Deityrider69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No it should be close enough id use the 4.5” springs and if it don’t sit like you like its pretty quick and easy to install a rear coil spring spacer and there cheap on Amazon or eBay
thank you so much trey your a lifesaver!

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
thank you so much trey your a lifesaver!
No problem man let me know if you need any help!
I’ll say if you have any vibrations at high speed after the lift I’d look into the adjustable rear panhard bar (150$)
To center the rear axle and prevent binding your rear trailing arms up over bumps

If you go higher I’d also recommend the rear trailing arm drop bracket as it don’t come with the lift but can be bought directly from them.
It lowers the rear trailing arms getting them back in stock position

The RC upper control arms are strong but I personally diddnt like them

OP
OP
Deityrider69

Deityrider69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No problem man let me know if you need any help!
I’ll say if you have any vibrations at high speed after the lift I’d look into the adjustable rear panhard bar (150$)
To center the rear axle and prevent binding your rear trailing arms up over bumps

If you go higher I’d also recommend the rear trailing arm drop bracket as it don’t come with the lift but can be bought directly from them.
It lowers the rear trailing arms getting them back in stock position

The RC upper control arms are strong but I personally diddnt like them
good to know yes if i have any more questions ill definitely let you know and ill post some before and after pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts