Let's see your aftermarket running boards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Captain Insaino

Captain Insaino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I already took the heat gun to my stockers and they looked good for a while. Now they’re starting to get gray again. Pretty sure I am too cheap to buy the auto steps. Looks great, though. I could see myself painting them, but one of them has a slight bend from the previous owner. Not obvious, but I can notice it. Just out of curiosity, how much were the new stockers?

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New stockers were not cheap. Purchased them straight from the dealer. If I recall correctly the steps alone where ~ 1800 for the set. All I needed was the steps though. The actuators and rear bracket were already on the Escalade. The Escalade stockers are illumiinated, were easier to prep because everything was new and just a mater of R&R when everything was ready.

I still have the stock ones that came off of the 2015. They are up in my attic.

OP
OP
Captain Insaino

Captain Insaino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New stockers were not cheap. Purchased them straight from the dealer. If I recall correctly the steps alone where ~ 1800 for the set. All I needed was the steps though. The actuators and rear bracket were already on the Escalade. The Escalade stockers are illumiinated, were easier to prep because everything was new and just a mater of R&R when everything was ready.

I still have the stock ones that came off of the 2015. They are up in my attic.

Man that’s expensive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts