Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yes great timing on your part actually, the day you posted, was the day I dropped it off for round two at the suspension shop.

I already had the wheel spacers on. Helped, but barely, and may have just been a placebo effect.

Just picked the truck up, and it is good to go. My boys there installed the drop brackets, as well as replaced the sway bar end links with new bushings. They did it incrementally; the sway bar end links helped, and they pulled it back in and put the brackets on. 100% fix. Now I can drive at 75 on the highway without fear of losing my life.

Thanks for the info, help, and support during my journey 01Konvict!

My brother has a very rare Red PPV for sale in Raleigh, please spread the word Konvict; VERY nice truck, leather, etc http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5874319078.html . If I didn't have the Suburban, I would buy it off him. Imagine that thing with some black 24s <3

Glad to help dude. Even better we got it all worked out for you!!! I want to see pics of the added spacers and drop brackets! Show me that beast burb!

Yeah I saw it the other day listed here and funny it's only 5 miles from me. He actually lives very close to my sisters house. Surprised I haven't seen it around town before.

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's how the front looks
20161121_164347.jpg
Here's the back.
20161121_164335.jpg
Just used simple L brackets from my local haEdward store, paid Ike 34 cents per bracket. For my 3.5" lift, the math came out to an inch in between each hole in the L bracket to return the ride height back to normal and get the autoride to work. The pump still runs and I can see the vehicle rise from the autoride, but I do have a dash warning to service suspension, though it does still work. I don't mind the dash warning, but if you do, there are companies that sell resistors to get rid of it.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Here's how the front looks
View attachment 69832
Here's the back.
View attachment 69833
Just used simple L brackets from my local haEdward store, paid Ike 34 cents per bracket. For my 3.5" lift, the math came out to an inch in between each hole in the L bracket to return the ride height back to normal and get the autoride to work. The pump still runs and I can see the vehicle rise from the autoride, but I do have a dash warning to service suspension, though it does still work. I don't mind the dash warning, but if you do, there are companies that sell resistors to get rid of it.

Think the warning light is from the front end. Those look a little long so the sensor is way up. Make sure all plug connections are tight. Center up ride height sensor arms so there level or slightly up. That should clear up dash lights.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rough Country 3.5" lift on 33x12.50r20 Falken Wildpeak MT tires. It is an LTZ so had to account for autoride, but got it to work with brackets. Can include pictures of how that was achieved if anyone wants them.

View attachment 69775

How are the tires? They looks like they'd be loud as crap.

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the tires? They looks like they'd be loud as crap.
I thought the same thing, and having ridden in vehicles with Nitto Trail Grapplers and Toyo MT's mounted on them, I can say I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the Falken's are. I can notice the difference being as I went from a normal street tire to there, but they're honestly not loud at all. Sound more like an all-terrain if I'm honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401