Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just installed the 1" leveling kit. Haven't seen it in the light, but so far I like the look. It's .25" taller in the front now. I haven't gotten it aligned, I'm doing that in the AM. It drives great still, just like it did before. Will alignment make the front go down just a little bit?

Reaction score
image.jpgWent to get it aligned, had to get new ball joints. $700 later, here it is. Il post more pics later

Last edited:

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
4 inches up front, 3 in the back. 33s and a 20x12 with 2 inch spacers all around.

I want to see front and side pics!!! I know you had to cut the front to not rub! I got a 7" lift with 20x10s and 33.7" and had to trim but its a Denali front bumper. Still people running a x12 and 2" spacers have to trim with 7-8" lift.

bdt115

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Jonah52 its stacked leveling kits up front from previous owner and then I added a 3 inch coil spacer and shock extension in the rear
@01Konvict I'll get a picture of that but previously I had 35s on these 20x12s with no spacers and it rubbed so much I trimmed a lot from that. I need to trim some more with these spacers on now but it's still drive able everyday with not a whole lot of rub. I'll go outside and grab some pictures for you.

Reaction score
I want to see front and side pics!!! I know you had to cut the front to not rub! I got a 7" lift with 20x10s and 33.7" and had to trim but its a Denali front bumper. Still people running a x12 and 2" spacers have to trim with 7-8" lift.

I want to see more pics too! Of everyone's, even if you've posted before. Let's get some pics going, I'm bored. :challenge:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos