LED's now no cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DanDman

DanDman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't looked at this thread for awhile. I never reinstalled the LED lamps, I have other electrical issues. Cruise Control is intermittent and my 4wd switch needs replacement, might be related . Plus I have the HVAC blend door problem.
One thing I didn't mention is that I had the lamps in my '04 Silverado and the cruise control and the LED's functioned fine, never any problems.
My reasons for LED's is they are brighter and last longer. On my Silverado I replaced the DRL's, tail lights, marker lights, & reverse lamps, they're all super bright.

Last edited:

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet you are having ground issues. Also, I have read that you can have an issue with the positive lead coming off the alternator to the battery; it can get water inside and corrode where you can't see it. Good luck in slaying your electrical demons -- they are the worst.

Jwedge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well my 2003 Tahoe has brake light resistors on the leds and my cruise does not work. Except for the dome lights, which will be soon, all my lights are LEDs including dash lights.

Jwedge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok so I was wrong and am big enough to admit it, my turn signals had resistors but NOT the brake lights. They do now and the cruise control is working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT