LED Tailights Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01tahoe4wd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 01 chevy tahoe 4wd with rear barn doors and i was wanting to buy some LED tailights for it i seen some on ebay but it says not for models with rear barn doors and i was wondering will they still fit it and if not why wont they fit, arent they the same tailights like the models with the rear hatch

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Instead of there being a back liftgate, it's 2 doors that open outward, left and right. Like French doors.

And I don't think they're the same tail lights, but I heard that there are some made for your model. You just gotta keep looking!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 01 chevy tahoe 4wd with rear barn doors and i was wanting to buy some LED tailights for it i seen some on ebay but it says not for models with rear barn doors and i was wondering will they still fit it and if not why wont they fit, arent they the same tailights like the models with the rear hatch

I'd imagine that one reason they might not fit would be if the hinges for the barn doors impinge on the lights.

But, you're better off asking this in the correct section for your model year. This is specifically for '07+ bodies. Someone in the other section can probably help you out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15