LED drl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look good! I've been slacking, been busy I need to get an updated pic with both the led drls in.

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still no LED DRL's on. My bulbs were pretty burnt up wonder if the sockets are burned out.

Might throw a 3157 ive got laying around in one side and see if it works.

If I have to splice in new sockets I may as well do the 4 DRL mod
Have you tried pulling the bulb out and rotating it 180 and putting it back in? I had to do that with a few of mine to get the polarity right.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried pulling the bulb out and rotating it 180 and putting it back in? I had to do that with a few of mine to get the polarity right.

Yeah I did that when I installed them. The 4114's had some visible discoloration and melting going on so I'll bet the sockets are toast. Or I blew a fuse or something.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I did that when I installed them. The 4114's had some visible discoloration and melting going on so I'll bet the sockets are toast. Or I blew a fuse or something.

Amazon has the AC Delco sockets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Within the next month or so I'm going with these I think:
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/381180235199?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
this is the style I want for my Tahoe, I want to order them, and replace all the signal lights with switchbacks, so they function as one solid DRL LED line, unless signal is activated. Hard to find someone thats done that however, and I don't have them in hand, so I can't really imagine how to re-wire the setup.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
this is the style I want for my Tahoe, I want to order them, and replace all the signal lights with switchbacks, so they function as one solid DRL LED line, unless signal is activated. Hard to find someone thats done that however, and I don't have them in hand, so I can't really imagine how to re-wire the setup.

Damn you twin brother, those are literally the last thing I added to my watch list... Lol! You are always a step ahead of me.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Damn you twin brother, those are literally the last thing I added to my watch list... Lol! You are always a step ahead of me.
Next time I drive through CHI we'll have to meet up and park em for a double take pic! haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA