Koala's 05 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minus the trans temp it looks just like all the other clusters. Black face, orange needles, looks just like stock. So again what’s the appeal if it looks just like stock? Lol
Trans temp. Lol. Who's on first, anyways? Wait is it Groundhog Day?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My point is you can get a much more interesting looking gauge cluster with a trans temp that’s not a 2500HD cluster lol.
Some people like the stock look. I tried an Esky cluster in my Denali and didn’t care for it; the white face to me didn’t fit in and I didn’t care for the chrome around the gauges either. To me it looked out of place. I’m guessing he just wanted a trans temp gauge. And I believe the 2500 clusters are less expensive than some of the others. So again the obvious answer is the appeal is the trans gauge; it’s a nice upgrade.

OP
OP
KookyKoala

KookyKoala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people like the stock look. I tried an Esky cluster in my Denali and didn’t care for it; the white face to me didn’t fit in and I didn’t care for the chrome around the gauges either. To me it looked out of place. I’m guessing he just wanted a trans temp gauge. And I believe the 2500 clusters are less expensive than some of the others. So again the obvious answer is the appeal is the trans gauge; it’s a nice upgrade.

Correct I wanted trans temp, I like the black face over grey or white and yes it was a little bit cheaper it looks like updated stock to me with the blue leds, and blue points

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia