Koala's 05 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KookyKoala

KookyKoala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good so far.
Thanks, Your build makes me wanna do the HD hood on mine as well.

I Got my esky vent caps in the mail friday, i was excited put one on temporally as a mock up they look so much better. Can't wait ill see if i can get them painted this next week. Ill get some interior photos when i get it cleaned it needs a good bath inside and out.
Attach1140_20180908_130823[1].jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I Got my esky vent caps in the mail friday, i was excited put one on temporally as a mock up they look so much better. Can't wait ill see if i can get them painted this next week. Ill get some interior photos when i get it cleaned it needs a good bath inside and out.
View attachment 206989

Finding the HD hood is sometimes a unicorn search, but makes a huge difference in the front end look for sure. Have fun building her up from here. We are here to support and assist in spending your mod $$. :)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not going to lower it a bit ? Would look good with those wheels.

OP
OP
KookyKoala

KookyKoala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am up in air about lowering it roads are less than great around here. Have to agree it would look great lowered a little bit

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 206989
I’ll agree I think the esky caps looks o much better on the back end. So much smoother!

OP
OP
KookyKoala

KookyKoala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i didn't even think about offer up i keep an eye on CL, and local junk yards the HD hoods look great and a part i need to find before i paint the whole truck if i do it.

I did get my 2500HD cluster ordered this weekend, my stock clusters been going out and driving me crazy. Dropped the vent caps at the painter as well today.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i didn't even think about offer up i keep an eye on CL, and local junk yards the HD hoods look great and a part i need to find before i paint the whole truck if i do it.

I did get my 2500HD cluster ordered this weekend, my stock clusters been going out and driving me crazy. Dropped the vent caps at the painter as well today.
Out of curiosity why the the 2500HD gauge cluster?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019