KCMO Area - Ceramic on new YXL Denali Ultimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

KSweet

Reaction score
I have negative 292% (lol) View attachment 412841on everything but the windshield. It’s not black, but I’m sure it’s not legal. The shop pours the same thing on the local PD rides. All ceramic.
This looks so sick (and dark) LOL. I guess I'll play the ticket or not game for now, I really do love the install quality - worlds better than the guy I used on my old Tahoe. I just laugh walking back to it sometimes thinking dang that is not at all see through. My other friend said he only tinted the front windows on his RST so everything matched, I think if I ever redo it I'll probably do something similar - still install ceramic everywhere but no % on the sides/back and then bring the fronts up to match.

Regardless, I'm still way cooler temp wise with them and not worried about anyone looking in at what's inside so that's nice! Jokes on me that I bought the little cargo pull back cover prior, totally don't need that now o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts