CERAMIC BRAKES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like overkill. You trscking this big boat? Lol still probably lighter than a srt challenger

OP
OP
ArBldr

ArBldr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m wondering why they don’t offer them for trucks. You can’t get better performance for the track but many people choose steelies for non competitive track days because they are expensive to replace. It just seems to me that they should be available on a for the Tahoe. Like I said I have had a great experience with them. I just don’t track my cars.

Attachments

• IMG_9197.jpeg
    IMG_9197.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 3

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering why they don’t offer them for trucks. You can’t get better performance for the track but many people choose steelies for non competitive track days because they are expensive to replace. It just seems to me that they should be available on a for the Tahoe. Like I said I have had a great experience with them. I just don’t track my cars.
they can probably be adapted i'm sure. Gm doesn't make a whole lot of high performance parts for SUV's
for someone like me this would be a very expensive part and I would wear it out just from the way I drive (normally)
in my case larger STEEL rotors are my best value & performance.

I am guessing you would need caliper adapters to make it work.

OP
OP
ArBldr

ArBldr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
they can probably be adapted i'm sure. Gm doesn't make a whole lot of high performance parts for SUV's
for someone like me this would be a very expensive part and I would wear it out just from the way I drive (normally)
in my case larger STEEL rotors are my best value & performance.

I am guessing you would need caliper adapters to make it work.
If I can find 6 lug 410mm rotors they will fit right in the GM performance brake setup. Just have to make sure the hats are the same offset.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I can find 6 lug 410mm rotors they will fit right in the GM performance brake setup. Just have to make sure the hats are the same offset.
you might look at aftermarket brands like wilwood, they make carbon ceramic rotors

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could do PPV brake setup. I think they are 6 piston, couple that with powerstops or wildwood and you'll be good to go. Maybe escalade CTSV brakes if you want to burn some cash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar