just ordered for the silverado...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
meh i don't know we have a 3500 SRW anyway.

They are a fantastic invention for someone who tows 25000 pounds and has 3500 pounds in the bed. But if I have that much to be delivered I let the pros handle that. My silverado tows my 30 foot inclosed trailer just fine. And the heaviest thing inside is usually a back hoe or bob cat. Rest is either wood, landscaping, cabinets, or counters.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I won't lie, Duallys do ride like shit, some 2500s do too!!
I saw a Silverado dually the other day and it was so wide and weird in the rear it looked like it was pregant with a Chevy S10, not cool!!!
Most trucks ride like shit, i don't buy a truck for the ride. The only good riding truck i have ever been in is one of the 2009 Ram's and they cant tow shit.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

They are a fantastic invention for someone who tows 25000 pounds and has 3500 pounds in the bed. But if I have that much to be delivered I let the pros handle that. My silverado tows my 30 foot inclosed trailer just fine. And the heaviest thing inside is usually a back hoe or bob cat. Rest is either wood, landscaping, cabinets, or counters.
My dad tows a backhoe and a skid steer on almost a daily basis.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Most trucks ride like shit, i don't buy a truck for the ride. The only good riding truck i have ever been in is one of the 2009 Ram's and they cant tow shit.

IDK the chevy or ford 1500s are pretty good. My silverado is surprisingly smooth. Just duallys are even worse. And for heavy duty, my neighbors superduty is the smoothest HD I have ever been in. Also the 2009's 375 hp hemi kicks the crap out of our 320 hp vortecs.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I wpuld just get an Escalade EXT or an Avalanche if I wanted a truck. Maybe a lifted Sierra, but thats it for trucks. No single cabs, no 3500s/Duallys, no Topkicks or anything (thought they are cool)!
This thread should now be labeled ******.....

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
IDK the chevy or ford 1500s are pretty good. My silverado is surprisingly smooth. Just duallys are even worse. And for heavy duty, my neighbors superduty is the smoothest HD I have ever been in. Also the 2009's 375 hp hemi kicks the crap out of our 320 hp vortecs.
Did not buy a pickup to race it, although that 375 or 403 from the 6.2L would be fun to have. IDK i wanted a 6.2 but they did not have any except the Sierra Nali's which they wanted $43k for after discounts. * sorry for the off topic.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Did not buy a pickup to race it, although that 375 or 403 from the 6.2L would be fun to have. IDK i wanted a 6.2 but they did not have any except the Sierra Nali's which they wanted $43k for after discounts. * sorry for the off topic.

43k for a sierra nali is amazing. Which dealer??

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I came across a pic of those a few months back and they caught my attention, I think they would be hot if they blink with the signals and they were the body color with the smoked lens then they won't stand out as much as the chrome ones with the clear lens.

BTW this thread has gone waaaaaayyy off topic....lol
Yup, i take responsibility for that. I still think they look like crap.

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
I think they might look good on a black truck with them smoked, but only if they were wired with the same signal wire as the lights on the bottom of the mirror to where they come on when you turn on/off your alarm and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts