just ordered for the silverado...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazy Al

Full Access Member
Reaction score
peer pressure got the best of ya huh? I dont care what yall say. I cant wait to get them. I hope I can sync them to the mirror turn signals and parking lights. Thats gunna be awesome. I wonder if they make a tailgate version to fab up to the brake lights.

I already added them to the list of things I want. Don't care what other's say. Do want to see if you can get them to work with the signals, that would be great. Said it before, big rig look, all amber. Hot.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Mad love for reppin' redneck hard baby!!! You know they also make LED belt buckles that you can program to display words and it scrolls too..... should get one to match your LED cowboy hat and maybe have one of your hippie-neck buddies sew some LED into your wranglers......

hippes are gay and should be blown off the face of this earth. Definatly not a hippie. I dont take to kindly to that either. Im usually pretty thick skinned. IM a redneck and I know it and IM proud of it. The big rig look is pretty damn cool to me.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Mad love for reppin' redneck hard baby!!! You know they also make LED belt buckles that you can program to display words and it scrolls too..... should get one to match your LED cowboy hat and maybe have one of your hippie-neck buddies sew some LED into your wranglers......
Yeah i have one of them.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

hippes are gay and should be blown off the face of this earth. Definatly not a hippie. I dont take to kindly to that either. Im usually pretty thick skinned. IM a redneck and I know it and IM proud of it. The big rig look is pretty damn cool to me.
Why don't you get a Dually, all those lights on a 1/2 ton truck is going to look gay.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah i have one of them.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Why don't you get a Dually, all those lights on a 1/2 ton truck is going to look gay.

duallys look gay. I dont know why nobody picks up on this but THE LIGHTS ON IT NOW ARE STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I removed them I would be ticketed for improper equipment.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
duallys look gay. I dont know why nobody picks up on this but THE LIGHTS ON IT NOW ARE STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I removed them I would be ticketed for improper equipment.

Uhmm correct English would be "I dont know why nobody wants to pick up on this but, THE LIGHTS ON IT NOW ARE STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I removed them I would be ticketed for improper equipment.":hands:
Lol i'm just bored and acting like you but I don't think it would get you a ticket.
And also why is everyone calling it rice, I think it would be cool if it came on with the signals and entry lamps, though I could not imagine having it on always!!

Last edited:

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Dually's aint gay.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Uhmm correct English would be "I dont know why anybody wants to pick up on this but, THE LIGHTS ON IT NOW ARE STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I removed them I would be ticketed for improper equipment.":hands:
Lol i'm just bored and acting like you but I don't think it would get you a ticket.
And also why is everyone calling it rice, I think it would be cool if it came on with the signals and entry lamps, though I could not imagine having it on always!!
Nope he used proper ingles.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Dually's aint gay.

if you need the payload fine. But to have it for day to day use is useless. They get suck in 2 inches of snow. Need 4x4 for anything more than a dirt road, ride like crap, and look strange. When the payload of single wheeled trucks is almost as good. Why get it. I like to take my truck offroad and a dually would suck at it.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
if you need the payload fine. But to have it for day to day use is useless. They get suck in 2 inches of snow. Need 4x4 for anything more than a dirt road, ride like crap, and look strange. When the payload of single wheeled trucks is almost as good. Why get it. I like to take my truck offroad and a dually would suck at it.
meh i don't know we have a 3500 SRW anyway.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I won't lie, Duallys do ride like shit, some 2500s do too!!
I saw a Silverado dually the other day and it was so wide and weird in the rear it looked like it was pregant with a Chevy S10, not cool!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz