just ordered for the silverado...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Those are gonna look like shit.

I got the black ones with smoked amber. which will look awesome. since they will look the same in daytime, and at night be super incredible.

Should match my smoked rear fender lights and smoked roof marker lights great.

Attachments

• ipcw_CLR99B18F1.jpg
    ipcw_CLR99B18F1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I got the black ones with smoked amber. which will look awesome. since they will look the same in daytime, and at night be super incredible.

Should match my smoked rear fender lights and smoked roof marker lights great.
I will have to see teh pics, i still dont think it will look good, but hey. not my truck.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Please Please Please post pics installed, I am so curious to what they will look like RT

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think its gonna be tite RT, I was looking to get some for my Tahoe when they come out but the IPCW site will not say when and I got tired of looking on their site like 4 months ago. I would rather have the signal there than in the mirrors for sure, the mirror one are kind of distracting at times IMO.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its your truck but Im calling RICE until we see pics

Meh, I'm gonna have to agree with 05 on this one. I know you love you some lights there RT...but I'm not feelin' these based on the product pics. They look a little cheesy to me.

Get some pics up when they're installed, maybe a vid of them in action if you end up synching them with the running lights/signals. Then we'll see.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
subscribed.

i'm curious to see the pics to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz