just bought a new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
so i got board and had some darker tint laying around. So i thought that the 20 percent was not dark enough and pulled it all off and redid it. Its now 5 percent. What do you think.

Attachments

• 06102009(007).jpg
    06102009(007).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 5

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i got board and had some darker tint laying around. So i thought that the 20 percent was not dark enough and pulled it all off and redid it. Its now 5 percent. What do you think.

Looks better man. And I understand the pink thing, but with headlights I'd just rather have brighter light than more of an apperence mod, but I do ALOT of driving at night so that weighs on my opinion.

Cool truck though, I'm sure that she loves it and its cool to have a chick that appreciates it :D

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
yeah we both do alot of city night time driving lol street lights for the win. But we will see tomorrow if she likes the tint.

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
well long story short. She didnt like the tint. But shes keeping it.(keeps spying eyes from seeing whats going on inside) and also we both got bored with the basslink system so i gots me another system to build on top of the rest. Here is what i got done with today. Its 2 kicker comp 12 inch and the basslink amp(moded) and im working on the other side and the rest tomorrow.. This is what i have so far. Amp rack and one of the 2 boxes.

Attachments

• DSC00014.jpg
    DSC00014.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino