Just bought a Marauder-Check this out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 206424 ...I’m wondering if the straps around the tires are gonna cause damage to my tires

The tires have dry rot already but yes, he damaged them. That is not the proper way to secure a vehicle anyway, DOT would pull him over. There's nothing to keep the body from hitting the car in front, that guy is a fool.

Hopefully, it arrive in good condition, those are cool cars.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did yours have the center console with shifter? I really like those, don't see those very often.

Yeah, center console with shifter. It was a great car for the six years that I drove it. I added a custom tune, billet rear control arms, Marauder air box & rear swaybar and some other stuff. Dollar for dollar, it was the best car I ever owned.

Congrats to OP on scoring the Marauder

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I had a Police Interceptor back in 2005 I was trying to hunt down a good 1 owner well maintained Marauder. Every Marauder I looked at from Miami to Jacksonville was beaten to a pulp.

The FHP had small number of them that were always kept in mint condition [whenever I saw them out on the highway which was very often] but never found out where they auctioned them off. Thought about getting a LX Sport but never did.

Nice find on your awesome Marauder John!!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
When I had a Police Interceptor back in 2005 I was trying to hunt down a good 1 owner well maintained Marauder. Every Marauder I looked at from Miami to Jacksonville was beaten to a pulp.

The FHP had small number of them that were always kept in mint condition [whenever I saw them out on the highway which was very often] but never found out where they auctioned them off. Thought about getting a LX Sport but never did.

Nice find on your awesome Marauder John!!
There's a black one near me and it looks beat to hell too. I'll try to get a pic soon.

OP
OP
Michigan

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
74BCEF2E-82A9-477E-B252-8607EC04412D.jpeg 10B52F63-37AB-4D7B-ACBC-6E3E4E9F68C9.jpeg B366A715-5171-4238-84BE-852191A80B91.jpeg DA66DF09-FFB1-435F-A8FA-1617C3D0E7BE.jpeg Thanks everyone

Car arrived yesterday. Have not got a chance to clean it yet but took a few quick pictures of it.

Engine and trans seam good. There is a weird squeaking noise from the steering wheel, maybe steering column. Idk but it is a beautiful car. Interior is super clean as well. Time will tell how mechanically sound it is but I don’t see anything major from driving it around the neighborhood

Also I’m gonna have to look into how to cover up the holes in the front bumper after I remove the license plate bracket since we don’t use a front license plate here in Michigan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick