Just a Little Plasti Dip goes a long Way..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diesel rob

Reaction score
Alright First Post ... I bought this truck about a month ago...Hated the blinged out front end...
I always liked that All Terrian Package on the Sierra. So Thats the idea I had in mind starting this project. Let me know What u think.

Also I had to some Bondo work on the plastic from the stupid license plate bracket..

For the dippers out there it was about 7-8 coats of black and 2 coats of glossifier.

IMG_1256_zps8e3738bb.jpg

IMG_1261_zps44bfc42b.jpg

IMG_1270_zps3a58f5e2.jpg

Last edited:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Did you scuff it up before hand or just tape and spray?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Looks good. Can you take another pic from an angle to see the color of the painted grille vs. the hood?

OP
OP
diesel rob

diesel rob

Reaction score
Just clean really good and spray. no scuffing.
I can peel it off if i want.... and the chrome will look perfect.

Now i will try and get a pic of the difference between the grill and the paint but its not an exact match.

But hey its only a plasti dip job not a real paint job. But its completely reversible.
Thats the beauty of dip.

I only did the glossifer so it was a little easier to clean.. Straight dip is a bit harder to clean .

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Here is a good shot.. But keep in mind this is a very bright LED shop light. Looks way better in the day . And better at night LOL

IMG_1265_zpsab55659f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts