iwaslowr 2012 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
...just kidding... looks great!

Thanks! Glad to be back.

Nice. Paint those pillars.

Thanks. Colormatched appliques is not currently on my list, I like how the black flows too.

Looks good. What lowering kit did you use? Fender lip measurements?

Currently it's about a 2/5 drop consisting of mixed components.
Front: Bell Tech spindles
Rear: NORCAL SS 6" springs, Bell Tech 1" spacers, DJM Rear Hardware kit

I don't have the fender measurements but will post them soon.

I also bought a brand new set of McGaughy's 34062 coil relocators which were not needed after all. I'll post them in the FS section if they don't sell locally.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colormatched appliques is not currently on my list, I like how the black flows too.

That's all fine and well, but can you please at least get the right appliqués so I can sleep at night without OCD induced nightmares.

Thanksbye. :)

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
... Fender lip measurements?

Fender lip measurements are:

LF: 34 3/8 RF: 34 7/8
LR: 34 7/8 RR: 35 1/4

I've definitely got some adjustments to make to get that right side matching the left...

Last edited:

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I would have guessed it was lower than that by just looking at it. Maybe it's the 26s vs. the 24s on mine. IIRC, I'm at 34 up front and around 35 1/2 in the rear. Going to go lower in the rear for sure. I'm on the +.40" groove (Tony's strut mod) in my front struts now. Might go down to the +.62" and get to around 33 1/2" up front and shoot for 34 1/2" in the rear.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Yukon is looking incredibly nice!

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure like the OEM Denali wheels. They would be a nice upgrade to my 01 Denali

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Morst of K&N's filters are oiled. I put over 600k mile on my k&n Filter I had on my 97 Dodge 3500. The do have a million mile warranty.

Not a fan of the exhaust being dumped in front of the rear axle. Especially if you have little ones. it would be safer and look nice with 4" chrome tip coming out the back corner.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev