It could have been worse!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool:waytogo: We have been talking about taking a trip to TX so when we do I'll be sure and swing through Austin and book an appt well ahead of time :Handshake:

OP
OP
D

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hay you want to come up to dfw and do mine

Maybe we could work something out if there were a couple of you wanting a detail. I have a bunch of BMW friends up there that usually get together for the Car & Coffee meets ....

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Cool:waytogo: We have been talking about taking a trip to TX so when we do I'll be sure and swing through Austin and book an appt well ahead of time :Handshake:

As long as I can take some pics ....... I'll be looking forward to it. :Handshake:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as I can take some pics ....... I'll be looking forward to it. :Handshake:

No doubt. You can take all the pics you want :Handshake:

Last edited:

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe we could work something out if there were a couple of you wanting a detail. I have a bunch of BMW friends up there that usually get together for the Car & Coffee meets ....

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Id be done for a detail if you came to dfw....

OP
OP
D

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be done for a detail if you came to dfw....

If y'all want to get together sometime and come up with a weekend that would work then you wouldn't need to schedule since I keep my weekends open for the most part.

I'm not going anywhere so whatever you folks come up with. :Handshake:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats amazing! nice work! need to find someone up here to breathe some life back in the hoe, to bad tx is a hell of a long drive.

OP
OP
D

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats amazing! nice work! need to find someone up here to breathe some life back in the hoe, to bad tx is a hell of a long drive.

Your ride would be a BIT*H! LOL ....... I'd break my neck if I fell! :jawdrop:

Thanks man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia