Is there a market for Used/Serviced FOX 2.0 Coilovers (+0-2" ride height)?

Would you purchase Used/Serviced Fox 2.0 Adjustable Coilovers at a Price Reduced from MSRP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe - depends on the price

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning TYForum!

I've been working on my 2015 Tahoe (v3.0) and am debating about whether to send my Fox 2.0 adjustable coilovers back to the company for servicing. I will NOT be putting these back on the Tahoe for the v3.0 rebuild.

I have been told by the Fox Service Dept. that the shocks are fully serviced, recharged, rings and seals replaced. Also, any additional work that needs to be done to get them pretty much back to "new" condition is performed.

Before I pay to have them serviced, I wanted to see if there might be any interest here on the forum to PURCHASE these serviced Fox coilovers for a reduced price from MSRP (approx. $479/coilover).

Any and all thoughts, opinions, etc are appreciated...

Safe Travels!

lucas287

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I might be interested in them! Is this the part # 985-02-018?

OP
OP
Oh Kee Pah

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a classified listing on the TYForum that can be read here:
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...ng-kit-other-gm-oe-parts.124544/#post-1535727

Yes, Fox shocks are part# 985-02-018 for front 2.0 adj. coil over assembly (0-2" ride height). These Fox shocks can be installed as is or sent to Fox Service department for a full maintenance and cleaning. They told me they basically fix the shocks up like new...costs are on their website but not too horrible IMO. I would say about 15k more miles until recommended Fox shock recommended service interval.
They will fit ALL trim levels, but if you have z95 or z55 suspension RPO codes then you will need some sort of resistor or delete kit to run these shocks. I use Xineering's GM Shock Sims magneride delete product. Really happy with this company.

Fox shocks are good for our front suspension. Will work on Tahoe, Yukon, Burb, Yukon XL, Eskie and even Silverado and Sierra (model year specific/not 2019+ trucks)

Bilstein 5100 shocks for the rear available (0-1" lift height). Loved these guys! Ride was amazingly improved over my magneride and air shocks in the rear once the Bilsteins went on.
Actually am missing the Bilsteins on my new 3" rear lift.
1" rear coil spacer available. Plated anodized steel and in very good condition.

This setup gives 100% passive suspension vs. computer controlled magneride/autoride/air ride. I was really happy with the performance and ride. SO much so with the Fox 2.0 coil overs that I now have the Fox 2.0s installed again (4-6" lift height).

At this point, pricing is negotiable on the kit or individual items.
I still have everything boxed up together in my trunk and ready to ship out. I would really like someone to be able to enjoy these great products instead of sitting in a box in my garage.

Safe Travels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094