Is it just wrong to have a hybrid SUV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I'm pretty sure a bb tuned hoe won't be beat by a hyhoe :shrug: just sayin' :D

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I'm pretty sure a bb tuned hoe won't be beat by a hyhoe :shrug: just sayin' :D

Well sure you're absolutely right ... if you modify your vehicle through a performance tune you'll have the same hp as stock HyHoe.

There ya go. :)

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

Reaction score
Serge, never seen a SS Hoe. Bet that SC adds a heap of horses! BTW the nalis has a 6.2...still only like 378 c.i. Not much when compaired to the
455 GP I used to have!

BTW thinking of a chip, anyone have one. My speedo is off about 9 mph @
70. Not to mention a big loss of low end power. Yes I have a GPS (Garmin)

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serge, never seen a SS Hoe. Bet that SC adds a heap of horses! BTW the nalis has a 6.2...still only like 378 c.i. Not much when compaired to the
455 GP I used to have!

BTW thinking of a chip, anyone have one. My speedo is off about 9 mph @
70. Not to mention a big loss of low end power. Yes I have a GPS (Garmin)

Brock U mind putting up some pics of your ride? Cant really see it on the tiny pic. Looks like a nice set-up you have going on.:)

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Hybrid kons, hoes, eskys, and trucks are bad ass. If I were to buy a nnbs, it would be a hybrid!
It would take a lot to get me to part with mine for sentimental reasons, though.

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my hybrid, it gets great gas mileage and it looks like a regular SUV. And as for the performance part, let's just say it goes haha

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
Hyhoe for the win. I wish I could convince the wife to get one instead of an Acadia.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

A word of advice: The Acadia is MUCH more spacious than the hoe. Had one as a loaner and it felt like a limo in the second row, and a lot more space in the trunk. BUT, the hyhoe will get better mileage and more power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts