Is it just wrong to have a hybrid SUV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brock

Reaction score
I thought that hybrids were only associated with those annoying little Priuses??? nohybrids.com

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, the guy got trolled by a prius license plate ...

just goes to show you that driving a yukon isn't automatic win.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Eh i dont like hybrid trucks. I dont think it will perform as good as a full gas truck. Small cars are ok as hybrids tho

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I saw a show when they were testing a hybrid tahoe and non hybrid. and the hybrid outperformed the non hybrid on a few tests. It actually stunned me.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

Reaction score
Yea, guess I deserved that, jumping in here being a newbe and all. But honestly, I have had alot of folks give me a hard time for driving a big SUV. Yes, my gas mileage sucks (12-8) and some drivers can't see past me, not to mention it's awesome LOUD exhaust & huge tires, but hell it's my decision.

Oh, saw a good plate on a Tahoe the other day "LVMYHO".

Hate to say it, but nice looking Hoe dtails - 2WD?

BTW, can someone spare a few carbon footprints? Im running a little low.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I saw a show when they were testing a hybrid tahoe and non hybrid. and the hybrid outperformed the non hybrid on a few tests. It actually stunned me.

That may be because we're rolling on the back of a 6.0 when Hoes and non nali Yuks are on a 5.3. The irony of the HyHoe blowing by their non-hybrid sisters whilst averaging 5mpg better across the board is at times worth a giggle. I presume DTAILS will be laughing last though the one time 300 volts bite by ass from under the seat and fry my diddlywads.

Funny thing is that my truck pisses Prius owners more than a Hummer, cause they have no response to it ... I can often spot the panic stricken hamster falling off the wheel of their brain trying to figure out whether to curse me or embrace me. :D

Meh, it's all good ... drive whatever makes you happy and worry not about what others drive and what they put on their license plates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10