Interior LED How to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of these to go in my dash. I was gonna go with SMD 5 LED bulbs, but at $6 a pop I decided I would try these other ones first since they are similar and only a fraction the cost. Will report back with pictures my findings after getting them installed this weekend.

Chris2388

Reaction score
I Know it old but does anyone have a pic of the green or blue LEDs in there dash?

miskis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am going to order a set of 6 194 blue's for my dash.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/more...194-led-bulb-5-led-wide-angle-wedge-base/199/

I also want to order a set for HVAC controls and all the other buttons on my dash. I have a '97 SLT with 4x4, does anyone know the other type of bulbs I will need to complete this swap? I want to order all of them at once, so I only pay one shipping. Especially since I will be shipping to Canada.

Thanks

P.S. I will also post up before and after pics if people would like to see for comparision.

ColoradoTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am going to order a set of 6 194 blue's for my dash.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/more...194-led-bulb-5-led-wide-angle-wedge-base/199/

I also want to order a set for HVAC controls and all the other buttons on my dash. I have a '97 SLT with 4x4, does anyone know the other type of bulbs I will need to complete this swap? I want to order all of them at once, so I only pay one shipping. Especially since I will be shipping to Canada.

Thanks

P.S. I will also post up before and after pics if people would like to see for comparision.
I went to modifiedlife.com to get all the info I needed. At the top of the page there is a link for all the lights you need for a swap. Just search your make and model :)

bamaboy73

Reaction score
what about the interior dome lights? anybody do thoes?? what bulb?

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great thread, I upgraded my cluster and HVAC controls yesterady