Interior LED How to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just did the HVAC controlls they look good
picture.php

but now i want to do my door panel controlls how do i change these and what bulbs do i need?

picture.php

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just did the HVAC controlls they look good
picture.php

but now i want to do my door panel controlls how do i change these and what bulbs do i need?

picture.php
[/QUOTE
its a HUGE pain in the ass and possibily will not get good connections after all the ********(lots of filing and such). if i was you...i would leave em and ignore them as i learned to do or pull the bulbs out and ride without having light there...you know whats what anyways im sure. imo

Last edited:

TheBigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think im going to go with the plan of pulling the bulbs out you seen any threads or can anybody tell me how to take those panels off and get to them???

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
You just have to be careful..I used a screwdriver to pry them off.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do these look like the right kind for the hvac controls? i took dash apart to see if i could just get the ones that drop in

Attachments

• hvac bulb.jpg
    hvac bulb.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 174

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the bulbs for the foot lights,map and over head light? how many?

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score

bass1775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that your courtesy lamps under the dash was changed also. What bulbs did you use for them?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

What color did you use? I like it.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that your courtesy lamps under the dash was changed also. What bulbs did you use for them?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

What color did you use? I like it.

Yea I saw that also and I think it looks sweet... I want to do something like this. Does anyone know how about how much it costs to change out all the HVAC lights and the gauge lights?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645