Interior LED How to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low97tahoE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just to let everyone know, i have done this mod and the a/c and recirculate button are also T1.5's...i am pretty sure the rear defrost one cannot be changed (i dont use that anyway)...also, the headlight switch has 1 bulb...it is a 3mm neowedge bulb (i didnt know that when i did mine so i filed out the hole and put a T1.5 in it,works fine) and the power window switches i believe are also 3mm, but the power locks one looks smaller (i just took the bulbs out of those)...or maybe the windows are 4mm and the locks are 3mm...im not real sure on those....also, my cousin just order all his bulbs to do the swap, and we measured the hole for the headlight switch bulb, ill let u know if it is infact a 3mm (superbrightleds.com also sells the neowedge)....i will also post in here when i find out what exactly fits in the doors....one of my buddies just ordered about 5 each of the 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm...so ill let u know what fits

Last edited:

Low97tahoE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Balckedouthoe, how is the blue on the eyes while driving at night?

i know you werent asking me but i can tell u my uncle has the 4 led blue ones and i have the w-led single led 120 degree angle blue

the 4 led blue ones are way too bright, i think my w-led blue wide angle is perfect and doesnt hurt my eyes, the dimmer no longer works with led's but it doesnt matter because its the perfect color.....

check out www.cardomain.com/id/low97tahoe to see my gauges and a/c and headlight switch...i changed my a/c and recirculate button to white and i think it looks good

Spencer2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know you werent asking me but i can tell u my uncle has the 4 led blue ones and i have the w-led single led 120 degree angle blue

the 4 led blue ones are way too bright, i think my w-led blue wide angle is perfect and doesnt hurt my eyes, the dimmer no longer works with led's but it doesnt matter because its the perfect color.....

check out www.cardomain.com/id/low97tahoe to see my gauges and a/c and headlight switch...i changed my a/c and recirculate button to white and i think it looks good

You got your leds from superbrightleds.com?

By the way, sweet ride!

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
just to let everyone know, i have done this mod and the a/c and recirculate button are also T1.5's...i am pretty sure the rear defrost one cannot be changed (i dont use that anyway)...also, the headlight switch has 1 bulb...it is a 3mm neowedge bulb (i didnt know that when i did mine so i filed out the hole and put a T1.5 in it,works fine) and the power window switches i believe are also 3mm, but the power locks one looks smaller (i just took the bulbs out of those)...or maybe the windows are 4mm and the locks are 3mm...im not real sure on those....also, my cousin just order all his bulbs to do the swap, and we measured the hole for the headlight switch bulb, ill let u know if it is infact a 3mm (superbrightleds.com also sells the neowedge)....i will also post in here when i find out what exactly fits in the doors....one of my buddies just ordered about 5 each of the 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm...so ill let u know what fits

Its been done:
http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1352

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33