Ideas To Make Front of Tahoe Look More Bad A$$?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bogart

Reaction score
I have a 2013 Tahoe and put some bigger tires on it and lifted the front 2 inches. The front view of my truck still looks kind of plain jane and not very tough. Does anyone have any ideas or pictures of things that can be done to give it a more bad a$$ look? I don't really want to add a grill guard or off road lights.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Doing a projector retro on the headlights and having custom design to the housing?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What color is your Tahoe? Do something with the grille-paint it or add some inserts or something....

+1 on a headlight retro-it will look badazz at night ;)

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint/PD the front and rear bow-ties

paint the tow-hooks, red or something? simple, cheap, kind of goes with a rugged/off-road look it sounds like your going for

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Check out my old Tahoe front end. I thought it looked pretty mean and also had a caddy grill look to it.

DSC03736.jpg
DSC03735.jpg

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
if you made the chrome trim around the grill black and maybe color matched your bowties. you have a nice ride man, good work.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

you could also remove the front valence. i did it to mine and it looks so much better. if you want i could send you a picture of what my yukon looks like with no valence. it makes the front look like it has more clearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10