I want to hear some opinions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a roof rack. IMO I think I look fine.

I assume your going out for the Murdered look. Keep on Blackin and Bluein the Hoe UP.

Do you want to Raise it? Lift it?

As I can tell its a Budget Build. Which is well respectable and NOTHING WRONG WITH!
A member on the old TF had the same Idea as you. Budget build and he fixed all his rust. He ended up Rattle Canning the Whole hoe Flat Black after he fixed all the rust spots. Painted the stock wheels black. Truck Looked Bitchen IMO.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Also...Debadge it and De-Chrome it!

OP
OP
rockymt21

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
I don't have a roof rack. IMO I think I look fine.

I assume your going out for the Murdered look. Keep on Blackin and Bluein the Hoe UP.

Do you want to Raise it? Lift it?

As I can tell its a Budget Build. Which is well respectable and NOTHING WRONG WITH!
A member on the old TF had the same Idea as you. Budget build and he fixed all his rust. He ended up Rattle Canning the Whole hoe Flat Black after he fixed all the rust spots. Painted the stock wheels black. Truck Looked Bitchen IMO.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Also...Debadge it and De-Chrome it!

I was thinking of at least painting the grey part of the two tone black, that's where all my rust trouble is anyway. Im not going to lift or lower it, because that's more than I would like to spend on a mod.

The tires going on are 265/75/16.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

What are those tabs on either side of the tow hooks in the first pic?

They came on the truck, my guess is they are four a brush guard. I've tried removing them but the bolts are practically seized.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pic up lift kits/low kits used.

If you want just get tortion keys for the front and drop the front. Go for a meaner stance aka raked look.

Cool ok ridding rust and painting it. Keep us posted!

For seized bolts...try workin em with wd40. if that doesn't work cuz them or heat em up!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Debadge and remove the trim, stay away from chrome unless that is your thing. 2" block out back and a crank up front.

Next ideas I have require some cash!

OP
OP
rockymt21

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Pic up lift kits/low kits used.

If you want just get tortion keys for the front and drop the front. Go for a meaner stance aka raked look.

Cool ok ridding rust and painting it. Keep us posted!

For seized bolts...try workin em with wd40. if that doesn't work cuz them or heat em up!

I think torsion keys in the front is what I would do. Lifts are too pricey, and you need meats to go along with it, and a lowering kit should be on a clean truck, mine is...well....

I got some 245/75/16 General Grabbers today, new shocks up front as well. Looking into an EVAP error code.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bah...Clean...SCREW EVERYONE! Its your ride...your palet...your vision...your artwork.
Do what makes you feel best!

Everyone has to start somewhere. I say if you see a lowering kit at a great price grab it!

OP
OP
rockymt21

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Bah...Clean...SCREW EVERYONE! Its your ride...your palet...your vision...your artwork.
Do what makes you feel best!

Everyone has to start somewhere. I say if you see a lowering kit at a great price grab it!

Any idea's on what keys I would want? I don't want the stance to be ridiculous, just subtle and mean. I'll try and find a picture of a stance I like.

Thanks,
Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne