i wanna slam my 03 all wd denali!! HOW???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goozdenali

Banned - Bad dealings with members
Reaction score
hey, im new to the site and already love it. i have an 03 yukon denali all wd. i wanna really lower it. i have a mcgaughy 2/3 lowering kit with keys. i havent installed it yet but i already know i wanna go lower. the 3/5 kit they have is only for 2wd. what can i do?

OP
OP
goozdenali

goozdenali

Reaction score
hey max i like your drop is it all wd if so wat did u do

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

thanks blackdenali so wat did u end up with i know u had the same ?? i had

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Do a McGaughys 4/5 srop with spindles and keys cranked one inch up front while you rune a 5" coil out back with shock extenders since you most likely have Autoride.
You can get the whole kit listed above from Tim the McG vendor on here, you will look about how Max looks, though he has a bit lower than a 5/5 setup due to the keys being cranked more and other mods.

OP
OP
goozdenali

goozdenali

Reaction score
ya ima do the same, just a little concerned if excessive bouncing in the rear but if so bags should help. hopefully my kit will be in on friday, ill keep u posted

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Should ride fine with helper bags. I wish mine were lower.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I figure if the front is an inch lower I'll have to bag the rear asap. 29" up front would tuck an inch of tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700