i need to raise $1,500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go donate your body to science, or at least give plasma, blood, etc, or whatever gets you some cash, it wont be much but itll get you started

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hey ty, I will give you 1500 if you take me out to dinner and let me have my way with you afterwards. Sound cool?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHA see what I did, if you dont get it you can know that this never happened to you and have an upside.

i will take you anywhere you want, and as long as you slip enough ruffies into my drink, who knows.... :supergay::gayflag:

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

yea i have a feeling this isnt going to last too long, i may just pass this deal off to some of the local guys.... Getter might be getting a magna soon.. and i will be sad for me

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes, i wouldnt feel comfortable spending that kind of green if i couldnt at least run a few things by you as to the units condition... i just say waste your time because i know you have more important things to do in a day

Honestly, it would be hard to give suggestions from afar as you really have to see it, or know the owner. If you don't know the mileage or the condition, you could take a chance and install it, if it runs crappy, send it to Magnacharger for a rebuild.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wouldn't run it without one, same reason I wouldn't run a Whipple.

Edit: are you sure it is a Magnacharger? Is it the side mount one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n