i need to raise $1,500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
so i have a friend that works at a local Cadi dealership and he has a blower in his shop that he can get into my truck for $1,500... how do i raise the cash in a hury? hahaha

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take my truck to the dealer, I'll swipe my card and bam. transaction completed.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Put it on a card. Pay a bit to it every month. Seriously. That deal does not come that often. ITs worth it.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
oh ****. sell whatever you can! god knows id be hustlin some shit for that. thats a good deal. what is it?

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
so i have a friend that works at a local Cadi dealership and he has a blower in his shop that he can get into my truck for $1,500... how do i raise the cash in a hury? hahaha

Looks like ur gonna have to pass the deal on to someone in the area.......:hands:

What does this fella' have for you?

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
anyone want to buy a couple snowboards? how about lifetime oil changes? hahaha

i dont know what he has yet, i wont get to talk to him till he gets off work, my buddy talked with him this weekend while i was in Cali. My ass might be going to the bank for a personal loan... not that i think i will get it aproved, but shit man... i need boost...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n