i need to raise $1,500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Not worth it :imo: Wait until you save some money and have a better position financially. I had a chance to get a maggy for $3k awhile back and it just didn't make sense with the amount of debt I have. Now that I have my crap in order I'm just stacking my loot patiently waiting for a smoking deal, I'm sure a few people on pt.net will be selling used blowers for quite some time. Don't rush yourself, live within your means and the truck will progress eventually :cheers:

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Not worth it :imo: Wait until you save some money and have a better position financially. I had a chance to get a maggy for $3k awhile back and it just didn't make sense with the amount of debt I have. Now that I have my crap in order I'm just stacking my loot patiently waiting for a smoking deal, I'm sure a few people on pt.net will be selling used blowers for quite some time. Don't rush yourself, live within your means and the truck will progress eventually :cheers:

sage advice!!

yea I'm likely going to skip on this deal... especially without knowing the condition of the unit...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM