Howdy - 02 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RedRiverRev

RedRiverRev

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea, I see the frost on the windows now. Strange how close it looks to a clear coat problem. He is far enough north in Texas/Oklahoma area to be that cold.

Yep, we get at least one snow day a year and four or five ice days. SE OK is the start of the Ouachita mountains called the Kiamichi mountains.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yep, we get at least one snow day a year and four or five ice days. SE OK is the start of the Ouachita mountains called the Kiamichi mountains.

I moved out here to Oregon 25+ years ago and do not miss the weather in Mo., near KC. My brother lived in Bartlesville, Ok. so I spent some time there but I have only traveled thru your parts of Ok. and Tx.

OP
OP
RedRiverRev

RedRiverRev

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I moved out here to Oregon 25+ years ago and do not miss the weather in Mo., near KC. My brother lived in Bartlesville, Ok. so I spent some time there but I have only traveled thru your parts of Ok. and Tx.

There used to not be a whole lot to stop for in these parts. Tourism has really sky rocketed the past decade though...especially the last 5 years.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I visited Miami for the first time last year (obviously before everything hit the fan lol). Charming city, but the traffic is something else. Traffic laws are definitely "suggestions". :D

You are absolutely correct. Yield means alternate feed and 4 way stops mean the biggest vehicle goes first. Amber lights mean floor it so the next 4 vehicles can get through. Talking and texting is another suggestion. A ton of more things but you already know that.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907