How to keep High Beams, Low Beams and Fog Lights 'ALL' on 2007-2014 's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to address the "How TO" for the 07-14 models. There are different procedures for other years but this one will (and does ) work. I have had mine modified for a couple of years now and is a easy modification

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, pretty easy. It get a little tight working under the dash, but the wires are easy to get to and identify. The YouTube was perfect for my Tahoe wiring and I would think the same for you.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, pretty easy. It get a little tight working under the dash, but the wires are easy to get to and identify. The YouTube was perfect for my Tahoe wiring and I would think the same for you.

I'm pretty familiar with working on the BCM, as I had to replace mine and reprogram the new one with my Tech 2.

NZNC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wanted to address the "How TO" for the 07-14 models. There are different procedures for other years but this one will (and does ) work. I have had mine modified for a couple of years now and is a easy modification
Pardon my ignorance but I dont see the video linked to your post. When I click the link i get a whole bunch of videos based on a Yahoo search. Do you have the exact link to the video? Thanks!!

Last edited:

Coolman1987us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This can be done with a simple jumper wire in the underhood fuse box. No need to go under the dash and cut wires.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance but I dont see the video linked to your post. When I click the link i get a whole bunch of videos based on a Yahoo search. Do you have the exact link to the video? Thanks!!
Man, sorry I did not see your message until today. I hope you found what you needed to complete your project. If not here is the YouTube link I used:

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This can be done with a simple jumper wire in the underhood fuse box. No need to go under the dash and cut wires.
I did not ever find any YouTube instructions that showed how to do the jumper in the fuse box. I do not like to cut wires either and the T-splice is not my go to but in this case with the limited space you are working with under the dash it is was the best solution for me.
I also used some : Tesa Wire Loom Harness Tape Used By Mercedes BMW VW Audi, that I found on Amazon for around $7.00

Coolman1987us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try and remember to take some pictures of how I had it. My fogs are controlled by an aftermarket controller now but I had them jumpered in the fuse box to come on with the low beams.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try and remember to take some pictures of how I had it. My fogs are controlled by an aftermarket controller now but I had them jumpered in the fuse box to come on with the low beams.
Do the 'lows' and 'fog' lights stay on when you hit the high beams, and do both come on when you don't have the fog lights on and you hit the high beams? Just curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645