How to get 700hp (2017 Denali)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RAM TRX
Just buy it....Comes with a warranty
Runs on gas

although nice & does have warranty, its 700 crank, not RWHP

& seems it also has a $25k market adjustment.... not worth that.

GONMAD is pretty close to that power now

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
although nice & does have warranty, its 700 crank, not RWHP

& seems it also has a $25k market adjustment.... not worth that.

GONMAD is pretty close to that power now
25K "market adjustment" that's nucking futs !

GONMAD :waytogo:

GONMAD510

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like they made them easier to install with that layout. Mines almost impossible to get to the passenger side Allen head bolts that mount the blower to their intake. How hard was that to install?
Overall the kit was fairly easy to install. Came with everything from the SC and all of the intercooler lines along with a coolant reserve tank. The only bolts that were hard to get to were on the back of the SC. It was tight back near the firewall. Dropped 1 bolt and never found it. It never hit the ground of course. Had to go pick up a replacement. The other really hard thing was replacing the back passenger spark plug. I was using swivels and extensions from weird angles to get to it.

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found the easiest way to get to the aft spark plug on the passenger side is to remove the wheel well liner. Yeah that takes time too, but I felt it was way easier to get to the plug by doing this.

GONMAD510

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found the easiest way to get to the aft spark plug on the passenger side is to remove the wheel well liner. Yeah that takes time too, but I felt it was way easier to get to the plug by doing this.
That is kind of what I ended up doing in the end.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the socket on the rear plug , just the socket. Use a 3/4 open end and turn the socket.

Works fer me.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s what I started doing after I installed longtubes. I also trimmed the shield around the ac that was right there trying to cut my knuckles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE