How do I know if I have......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidsSLT

Reaction score
Autoride

and

Tire pressure sensors?

03 Yukon SLT 4X4

Reason I ask is all 4 of my tires were down to like 25 psi and I had no notification on my dash.

The constant buzzing when I get in the truck after a while, is that my air pressure from the autoride?

Sorry for the noob questions but im trying to learn about this truck as much as I can.

skbishop90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autoride

and

Tire pressure sensors?

03 Yukon SLT 4X4

Reason I ask is all 4 of my tires were down to like 25 psi and I had no notification on my dash.

The constant buzzing when I get in the truck after a while, is that my air pressure from the autoride?

Sorry for the noob questions but im trying to learn about this truck as much as I can.

2005 and up models should have the TPMS standard, as they were mandated by our lovely government. BUT, dont quote me on this, I think the TPMS was an option in 2003. You may not have it. A simple test, get in and turn your key to the on position(dont crank it) and your dash lights will do a self test. All the lights will light up and then turn off. The check engine light, ABS light, etc.. If you have a tire light, it is on the top right of the cluster. Right above the oil pressure gauge. It will also tell you in the digital display, tire pressure fault or something.

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If want to know if you have Autoride check your front shocks. If they have a braided line going to them then they are Autoride. If not then you don't.

Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk