How did you find TahoeYukonForum.com?

How did you find this forum?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Google.

I spent way to much time on VW forums, and enjoyed it, when I was more into VW's, and look forward to doing the same now that I picked up my new-to-me Yukon. I enjoy the knowledge and advice of other members, and a way to kill time at work.....

Last edited:

Calicajun

Reaction score
Clicked on a link in the "TahoeForum.com" and it brought me to this forum. This forum seems to have a lot more activity going on in all the sections.:)

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really remember......... pretty sure it was just a Google search.

I signed up at Tahoe z71forum or whatever it was called because my first suburban was a 2002 Z. I was never really a part of that one though maybe had like 8 posts.

Then I came here. I think I signed up but did not really become active after almost a year after signing up.

This is the only forum I have ever really been a part of at all.

I hung around because Jacob was pretty cool and was one of the first friends in made here...... and had a nice Suburban.

There was no a hole remarks like on GMFS etc. Although I never joined there at first but read peoples posts. They would rip into anyone over there.

Last edited:

White knight

Reaction score
Found the site while researching whether to buy a suburban for my wife. That was 9 months ago or so.

After I realized I liked driving the Burban better than either my expedition or my lincoln mkx, I figured I should get myself something similar -the '13 Denali.

I have been really active in mustang message boards back in the day when I had a modded 96 cobra and an 05 gt, but never really got into the BMW forums when I had my 08 BMW 335i.

This forum seems to have a really nice activity level, across all the year ranges - definitely a plus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, I wasn't searching for tranny hoes and ended up here.

Fausto

Reaction score
I was googleing dropped Yukons and Tahoes and came across TYF. Decided to join when I noticed every image was linked to TYF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOC1583