Houston. Texas. Y'all.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

truman3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey fiatdale, I think I have actually seen you're tahoe on the road... and I like it!

And I do want to talk to you about a small paint job and debadging... Will try and get with you soon.

Merry Christmas!

Welcome from the west side! Let me know if you need parts / paint. Ill help you out.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Hey, I play bass... I was a touring musician for a while and then had to come back to reality... went back to work for my dad, got married and had babies... two at the same time, at that.

Play a handful of shows per year now, mostly Houston and an occasional festival.

Welcome from North Texas.

I am also a musician (drummer), what do you play?

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

ezdaar, I am in Spring as well, near Spring Cypress and Kuykendahl. Small world it is.

Welcome. Im NW houston in spring.

OP
OP
T

truman3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hola from NE Houston(Crosby)

Rangel, did I buy an XD sub-compact from you a couple of years ago? Greens point parking lot? Your name is very familiar and I think I still have a sharp photographic memory.... but I've been wrong once or twice.

OP
OP
T

truman3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haha it's very possible. I did sell one. I believe it had pink engravings.

That's the one! My wife still loves it and won't give it up... tried to trade it for a shield and she said no-way.

Small world. Though you were familiar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879