Hmmm....Need help with Big Decision on my Tahoe

What Should I do?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pmbiker

Reaction score
It's been said and said again, but.... Invest the cash if you can keep up your current budget. Your ride isn't short on mods, looks like you can pay your bills and then some.

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would have to agree that the smart thing to do is to just pay it and have the rest banked.... do mods like you don't even have the money. i made the mistake of dumping a lot of money into a drift car during college and now im out and working and im struggling to keep regular maintenance on my nali and to pay the payments along with a house and bills and such. you never know what might come up and being in college its nice to have some extra loot to fall back on....

on the other hand..... the esky or nali would be nice... i love mine.... but like i said, i would wait and have a paid off truck and peace of mind

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Pay it off and mod the shit out of it after you've graduated.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Yep, another keep the one you have and pay it off vote. Doesn't make financial sense to put that money in a CD earning less interest then what you are no doubt paying on your loan. It may sound good, but it really doesn't make any sense to do that. On the other hand, if your truck is paid off, you can save the payment you'd normally make into some sort of safety net account while at the same time knowing that your truck is yours.

If you decide to get something else, though, I like the Denali looks better. The Escalade is just too...I dunno....rectangled out everywhere possible....lol.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pay your bills off. You will be more at ease when you don't owe anyone. It will probably look good on your credit setting you up better in your future needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Machinist2128